It's time to cheer up your skin with this festive and naturally-colored Fourth of July Cheery Berry Scrub. After using this scrub, your skin is left smooth, glowy, and sweetly scented.
1. Place freeze-dried strawberries and blueberries in separate large plastic bags, and crush with a rolling pin.
2. In three separate bowls, add ¼ cup sugar, ¼ cup sugar, and ½ cup sugar.
3. In bowls with ¼ cup sugar, add crushed freeze-dried strawberries to one and crushed freeze-dried blueberries to the other.
4. In each bowl, add ¼ cup Fractionated Coconut Oil, and two drops doTERRA Cheer Uplifting Blend and stir until combined. If mixture looks too dry or wet, add more sugar or Fractionated Coconut Oil.
5. In an airtight container, layer the sugar scrub in a red, white, and blue pattern.
6. To use, take a handful of scrub into hands and rub together until sugar dissolves. Rinse under warm water and pat dry. For added softness, rub hands with doTERRA SPA Hand & Body Lotion.